homesteaded in 1899
The Camp totals 15 cabins - one is original from 1902. The remaining cabins were built between 1921 & 1937. Cabin restorations include new roofs, windows, porches, and log work. All cabins have new bathrooms, beds and furniture.
It is a quaint resort rich in history having been homesteaded in 1899 by Bud Wambolt. The first guest stayed at the resort in 1901.